Saturday, January 30, 2010

Psalm 3 Trust

My Lord there are individuals who have chosen to cause anguish and distress within my life; I feel that everyone around me has declared hatred toward me.
Their gossip has caused anxiety within my sense of worth; I feel depressed and need your refreshing touch. It is being said that there is no spiritual well-being for me in you Lord. Stop and think about that.
I know Lord that You are my support system even when I don't feel it in my bones; I know that You are my only defense mechanism, this has been the only encouragement within my understanding.
I am transparent before You Lord, with every ounce of my being, and I am enlightened because even in Your sacred position You still hear me. Stop and think about that.
My spiritual well-being and refreshing only comes from Your presence; then I am ready to do the call of the responsibility You have placed within my life; it is You who establishes, and it is You who will vindicate me.
I choose not to be fearful of the slanderer and opinions of mankind, even when their false words spread throughout this community.
Enable Your endurance within me Lord, so that I may accomplish Your will, O my God: I have seen how You deal with these who choose hatred as a lifestyle; You will expose this hostility and their troubled behaviors.
My health and spiritual well-being are held in Your capable hands: Your devotion is given to those of us who adore You.

No comments: