Sunday, January 31, 2010

Psalm 5 Guidance

Dear God please be attentive to the expressions of my concerns, please discern my broken and emotional disorder.
Be ever cognizant of my complaint, my Counselor, my God because it is only You who can judge my intercession.
I thank You for recognizing my voice and deciding to give me instruction for this new beginning [growth stage] that I choose to face; and with each stage of this new beginning I battle within myself to exhaustion and then give up to beg for Your guidance.
It is not within Your righteousness plan to be please with my bad attitudes and/or wrong behaviors; ei..condemning others or going into denial: neither will any of mankind's negative attributes be found in Your glory.
Anyone who chooses to create a facade cannot stand steadfast in Your knowledge or presence: You despise all negative attitudes and behaviors whether publicly or in secret, anything that mankind would choose to practice to deceive.
You Lord will allow those who purpose in their heart to spread gossip or lies to lose their identity in You: I know Lord, You detest the murdering of innocents [whether by tongue or weapon], You also abhor the practice of deceitful manipulation, betrayal, and fraud.
It is my choice to dwell in Your presence and thank You for Your needful rebuke of love toward me: I choose to humble myself in Your presence and give all my reverence to You.
Guide me Lord, because it is in Your righteous rebuke where my feelings of hostilities are revealed and a new beginning is created in me by Your power.
I do not trust the ideological counsel within the knowledge of man from which I cannot rely or depend: their motivational instruction utters perverse words that damage godly convictions; and their words of advise placates the carnal desires of mankind; they justify their motives for personal gain.
Reveal their destructive theories and motives God, cause their arrogant teachings to be revealed as the self absorbed psycho-babble it really is; reveal their sinful attitudes and behaviors that are steeped in the lust of their flesh; disinherit those who choose to be willfully disobedient to You.
Enable those who choose to confide in You to rejoice: allow us to praise Your definite and conspicuous position with joy, because You protect and defend us: we love Your mark of identity upon us and the honorable character that only You can satisfy our souls with.
Only You Lord can bless those who choose to walk in righteousness: we adore how You encircle us with Your approval and acceptance.

No comments: