Sunday, January 31, 2010

Psalm 4 Acceptance

Please pay attention to my emotional distress, Father of my transparency: you have given understanding to this depression that causes my oppression; have compassion upon me and listen to my pain with Your infinite wisdom.
Those of you who are builders of the family name, how long will you bring shame to the name of our God? Do you not know that this brings wounds to His honor and glory? Why do you purposely determine to develop sinful behaviors that feed your lustful nature; only to search for ways to justify your positions, this is lying to yourself? Stop and think about what you are doing!
You should know that the Lord calls us into separation [from secular attitudes and behaviors], a genuine person, who is transparent for His purpose: the Lord Himself is cognizant of and understands our cries when we pray.
Brothers and sister be humble and reverent before the Lord, stop the justifying of your attitudes and behaviors: quietly meditate within your own minds, in your quiet times, just shut up and listen. Stop and think about that.
Relinquish your self-protective practices and positions, and place your confidence in the Lord. Be transparent before Him.
The news mongers say: who can reveal any authenticity within their dynamics? Lord, the answer is You. You are our comprehending brilliance that gives us the confidence in transparency for Your favor.
You Lord have returned the comforting joy in my mental and spiritual well being, even the inspiration of Your word has restored the enlightenment within my soul.
I surrender my self-determination for Your fellowship, and my unhealthy indifference for restoration: Only You Lord can establish and confirm my bold confidence.

No comments: