Friday, February 5, 2010

Psalm 11 Tested

Lord I do trust You: I have difficulty telling myself to just let go of everything and everyone in my life, can You understand that?

There are individuals who use their strength of position as a weapon against me; they have a superior attitude of justify their cruel words that create doubt in my mind, will, and emotional well-being.

If my purpose for existence can be fragmented by these words, then where is my faith?

It is You Lord who establishes my faith and identity within my soul, You are the one who gives me the capacity to prevail by Your presence and Word: Your perception reveals my need to be tested for motives I feel toward the builders of the family name.

The Lord trusts the individual that He tests, He is patient; emotional turmoil that causes anxiety within my soul is the lack of virtue and it is this which brings my shortcomings to the surface of my conscience. God in His mercy reveals this.

My Lord loves righteous attitudes that reveal moral behaviors, His favor will guide me and His testing will strengthen me.

No comments: