Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Psalm 8 Individuality

Lord You are my Lord, powerful is Your definite and conspicuous position within my life, You mark of individuality gives me ownership, and honorable character give me identity as Your son. It is Your direction and restoration that is Your glory to mankind and above all human understanding.

From the mind of Your young ones, even the spiritual babes speak of Your established strength within their being because the acts of hatred fail them and You teach us to stop holding grudges.

I not only teach but learn also about Your insights and enlightenment's within my soul; also the labor and operation of Your capable hands establish the universe we dwell in.

I ponder within my thoughts, what is so special about the human race that You would mark us individually with Your love? We are the builders of the family name for all of humanity, whom You are totally committed to. You choose to commune with us!

You chose to make us with less power than Your angels which was wisdom on Your part; yet You encircle us with Your divine protection and presence.

You have entrusted mankind with the labor and operation of this earth: You have appointed all things on this planet under our care and control.

Birds that fly, and all that swim in Your magnificent sea are in Your control.

Lord, You are my Lord, how powerful is Your definite and conspicuous position in my life, Your mark of individuality as my ownership, and honorable character within my identity as Your son.

No comments: