Friday, February 5, 2010

Psalm 12 Alone

Help me Lord; I cannot find a good person anywhere I look, my confidence is lost, I trust no one even among those who are builders of the family name.

It seems to me that mankind only speaks or wants to hear words of complacency and arrogance; to appease itching ears seductive words are use to camouflage the duplicity of their motives.

You Lord, will disengage this habit of only hearing what we want to hear and deal with these dynamics of duplicity, because it just creates an insolent attitude.

Arrogant thinkers use powerful words believing that they are the ultimate authority of life; our thoughts, attitudes, behaviors, and motives are of our choosing and creating: who would dare challenge us in our choices?

These types of attitudes and behaviors cause unsuspecting souls depression and can seduce the naive to their way of thinking, we need truth and righteousness; I will, says Our Lord, ordain strength truth for liberty from this ideology and theocracy.

The words of our God are justified and true: mankind has tested it for generations only to establish it as the absolute authority in truth.

You are and will be our words of truth, Father; Your promises protect and maintain us always.

The arrogant promenade blindly throughout their philosophical life especially when worthless words are stated as a reality of truth.

No comments: