Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Psalm 28 Inner Strength

My soul cries out for the firm foundation of the Lord's security and ability to comfort my grief: do not be silent for I am depressed and full of remorse.

Listen to the integrity of my soulful prayer, I cry to You in order to surround myself with Your authority.

Help me to discern the enticing words of those who attack me, especially those who are conceited within their thinking. They speak of happiness, wealth, and prosperity to anyone who listens, but detrimental corruption is their true agenda.

Repay this deception with the committed abuse in which they practice: give them the fruit of their commitment, which is power; return to them the behavior of their just reward.

The deceiver does not distinguish or understand the work of the Lord, nor His possession of power and direction. He can cause them loss of identity and esteem, which they deem valuable.

Blessed be the Lord, He has heard my soulful prayer.

The Lord continues to be my boldness, strength, and the protector of my being; my self esteem confides and trusts in Him. and He is my help: therefore my intellect and awareness greatly rejoices; with the poetical composition of my life's work, I will praise Him.

The Lord is my mental health and spiritual prosperity, and the fortified place for His anointed people.

O Lord my God,preserve Your people and bless Your possession; be our Shepherd and support our strength forever.

No comments: