Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Psalm 9 Awareness

I adore You Lord with every fabric of my identity: my body in work, my soul in worship, and my mind in study of Your Word. I celebrate Your wondrous accomplishments within my being.

You brighten my day for which I am thankful: I sing praise to Your definite and conspicuous position within my walk, the mark of individuality within my life, and in Your honorable character I place my trust. You are my supreme restoration and my God.

When acts of hatred or works of the flesh manifest within me or against me, please restore the awareness of Your position, individuality, and character in my identity so that I can make the choice of not losing my presence and favor with you.

Because You nurture my determination and nourish my purpose, I give You the control to vindicate my motives and rationale to those who do not understand how You work through Your children.

You disapprove and reprimand the individual whose choice is rebellion, You allow the ungodly to lose their identity in You, You have allowed their acts of hatred to control their thinking, their behaviors reveal this.

Those of you who continuously choose these works of your flesh to control your motives, devastation will be your end, all truth and confidence will be gone from you: by your own choices, you have pulled out by the roots any awareness of identity with God; if there is any recollection as a son of God, it will disappear.

But our Lord has established Himself with us and will remain our God forever: He has established His authority within us as His judgment.

And He has given this planet and all who dwell in it, reason for being. He has given us the choice to minister a healthy defense mechanism to deal with our own works of the flesh, and we will be virtuous in our self-esteem.

The Lord is also a safe haven for those feeling depressed, humiliated, and afflicted: a secure support system in these times of anguish and trouble.

Everyone acknowledges and understands Your definite and conspicuous position in my life whether they admit it or not; my confidence is in You. You Lord do not desert those who choose to worship You and Your identity.

People who love God, display your transparency in Him, all of you who inhabit His love and identity in your lives: stand firm in what you know, be bold, and tell everyone about the life changing effect He has had in your life.

When blood was required for our cleansing, He provided the sacrifice; it was a definite mark of individuality for us to be recognized by Him: He does not forget the cry of those depressed, whether mentally, spiritually, or physically.

Give me favor in You Lord; help me to discern and understand the depression I face from those who personally hate me, only You can help me comprehend this mental state of ruin:

I need Your cognizant power for my identity as a builder of the family name; I thank You for the awareness of You within my life.

The rebellious are drowning in the destruction of their own choices ruled by their own will; these lies, hidden agendas, and evil motives make them losers at their own psychological ploy.

The Lord is known for His perfect justice which He deliberately executes: it is the individual who chooses these works of the flesh as a lifestyle, who are entrapped by these same attitudes and behaviors; this choice make them self-serving victims. Stop and think about that.

The self-deceived will conform to the state of mental, emotional, and spiritual ruin. They have decided not to recognize or follow the precepts of a healthy spiritual life.

For those who are spiritually deprived or emotionally devastated have confidence in God's strength and ability. He loves you: all of your hope for identity is not lost.

Sustain us Lord; do not allow humanity to be strong within our identity; allow individuals to be vindicated and restored for Your purpose.

Place the fear of reality within the human frailty Lord: remind mankind that we are mere human beings designed and created by and for You. Stop and think about that.

No comments: