Monday, February 22, 2010

Psalm 26 Integrity

Vindicate my reputation Lord, I have exerted my virtue of integrity: my confidence is in You; therefore I will not lose sight of my confidence and
become apathetic.

Scrutinize my motives, Lord; analyze them, then justify me in them: refine and purge the attitudes, behaviors, and motives of my intellect and emotional awareness.

It is Your kindness through reprove and reproach that my identity has been given insight: I have grown in Your stability.

I do not make it easy on myself or have ever established myself with liars or with the arrogant person; neither will I develop a facade.

I hate the society who practices to do evil; and I do not associate with those who love to be wicked.

I will endure the examination of motivations within my being by Your transparency; I will accomplish the intimate communion of worship with You.

In doing so, I may accomplish understanding of how to adore Your accomplished works and praise Your marvelous miracles in me.

Lord, I love the dwelling place of Your established presence, where life is birthed, restoration is established, and Your dignity dwells.

No comments: