Saturday, February 13, 2010

Psalm 20 Success

The Lord listens and instructs me with every new experience or growth cycle that I encounter. This situation might cause anguish, distress, and trouble within my emotional well being. With God's definite and conspicuous position within my thinking, the mark of His individuality within my soul, and His honorable character within my life, I will know the strength and defense of His guidance.

He sends His protective help from His sacred position and establishes Himself as my guiding pillar in any circumstance that I may come face to face with.

Identify Your holiness within me Lord, so that I may be recognized by You for Your acceptance; acknowledge the offering of my first fruit of labor. Stop and think about that.

You award of reconciliation by Your awareness and understanding in us is to validate Your guidance in support of our emotional well-being.

I rejoice in Your saving health and mental welfare, I am secure in the position, individuality, and character that sustains me; my loyalty is complete in You: the Lord confirms and answers all of my requests, but in His own way and in His own time.

I can rely and understand that He will avenge and preserve His consecrated people; He is attentive to listening and answering me, even from His sacred position. He is insightful with His Word. This is my liberty and spiritual prosperity of power that supports my strength and stability.

I choose not to confide or trust in a government system or those in powerful positions; I choose to be mindful of the Lord's definite position in my thought process, His mark of individuality in my identity, and honorable character within my life.

I may appear inadequate and inferior: but I endure and am strengthened by my Father, I choose to stand strong and in that, I am restored.

Preserve by the Lord: I acknowledge the counsel He gives and can answer when He calls me; here I am.

No comments: