Thursday, February 18, 2010

Psalm 23 Self Control

The Lord is the manager of my self-control; I do not fail whenever I submit my will to Him; I do not experience the void that deprivation can bring to my being, because He has given stability within my soul.

It is He who assigns my rest, along with every growth stage I experience; this allows me the ability to learn new attitudes that are being developed within me: He guides my thought processes so that I might accept the identity of self awareness that is being matured.

He circumcises my intellect that refreshes my thought processes, this restores my reality: He motivates me to revolve around His definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character: totally for His glory and purpose.

At times I am weak and walk in arrogance, the breakdown within my self-esteem is evident. I do not avoid the stress or trouble that can be perverse: because Lord, You are always with me; Your correction and support systems console my soul.

It is Your choice and order of battles I must face within myself for my own well being and spiritual growth, not to mention emotional stability. This will nourish my reality awareness with acceptance and understanding which may cause distress or oppression: You anoint each new beginning and growth cycle that shakes my ideologies and presuppositions in truth; then my ardent desires and deficiencies are exposed and made healthy.

I am certain spiritual wealth and prosperity, as well as reproof and reproach will follow me with every new beginning and growth cycle of my life: and I will have peace of mind and be established in the Lord. I will build and be the counselor of repairs and restoration to Your children as long as I live.

No comments: