Sunday, February 7, 2010

Psalm 16 Preservation

Protect and watch over me God as I confide in You, I place my security in You, and I rely completely in You as my hope.

Hear my soul cry Your name, because You are my Lord: there is no good in my being besides Your presences and works.

I choose to be identified by Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character which are alive in my confidence: it is in Your powerful acceptance where I find my value.

There are individuals who choose to wound and hurt people, they make these behaviors their religion: I will not partake or choose to be in this destructive behavior, nor do I respect their sense of individuality by reasoning with vain words.

The cords of acceptance in man are strong and cause me the pain of inferiority that at times have overwhelmed my sense of security, even though I have a good legacy with God.

I do praise the Lord, He has given me determination, purpose, and counsel to conquer this pain: the motives of my mind chasten and taught me through His word during times of adversity.

I am determined to follow the Lord always: He is my strength, ability, and ministry. I have decided not to be distracted in my thinking or emotional state.

Therefore, this understanding within my identity and the awareness of my weaknesses can make my motives consistent in His ways and my consciousness will rejoice in Him: my transparency and boldness will also remain in His security.

You my Lord, have not left my identity in question; neither will you assign Your chosen to approve or conceive corruption.

You have and will continue to instruct my lifestyle of restoration: in Your acceptance there is satisfaction of joy; within Your power and direction there are goals for me to live in truthfulness and transparency, that gives me strength.

No comments: