Friday, February 12, 2010

Psalm 19 Enlightenment

Enlightenment inscribes the glory of God, allow the circumstances of life to grow and develop within us spiritually, emotionally, and mentally to reveal the manifestations of His workmanship within our being.

These new beginnings or growth stages within my spirit starts with this debate and with that a promise; with each of life's adversity comes the awareness and realization of the spiritual deprivation that is within my soul.

There can be no discourse, promise, purpose, reason, or work; where there is no call; there is no discernment or spiritual understanding in my natural life.

The social norms that I have experienced have been realized by society, and the vain words of everyone around me are deafening and foreign to my spirit. The Lord has ordained an intimate environment for anyone who can comprehend this idea.

The individual must choose to leave their comfort zone in order to test the environment and trust the Lord. Then the desire to be a strong spiritual warrior proves his commitment before the Lord.

This source of enlightenment and the course it will direct is the concluding goal of this warrior; there will be nothing concealed from it's intensity.

The laws within his personal instruction from the Lord are perfect for his integrity, circumcising the identity from his insecurity: the restoration is then established and stable within his soul, teaching wisdom within his attitude and behavior for his growth and maturity.

The mandates of God are trustworthy and upright; it is these that cause our identity and even our understanding to be joyful: the commandments of the Lord are for His children and this gives spiritual insight to knowledge.

Our reverence for the Lord must be pure and endure forever: the ordinances for the Lord are our stability and a way for cleansing our natural being for the peaceful state of mind we desire.

I delight and desire the ordinances of the Lord because they are quite valuable, yes very precious to me indeed: the Word of God is sweet and fill my soul with faith and trust, making me a sweet smelling savor unto the Lord.

Furthermore, with this as a blessing this servant has been given insight and instruction for any difficulty I face, walking in this knowledge is a source of tremendous satisfaction.

Who on this earth can read my mind or discern my motives? Who can understand and cleanse me from my own suppressed humanity?

Help me Lord, to restrain this arrogant thinking, cause these thoughts not to have power or control over me: then I may feel complete and whole within my spirit; I will enable to choose the righteous process against rebellious attitudes and offensive behaviors.

Let the words that come from my mouth and the intellectual thoughts, as well as the emotional feelings and spiritual understanding be creditable in Your presence Lord. You are the strength within my flesh and the liberation of my soul.

No comments: