Sunday, February 28, 2010

Psalm 32 Forgiven

How very happy and relieved I am when my rebellion is forgiven; my sin is not only forgiven but forgotten also.

I am so grateful the Lord doesn't call into account my faults; and whose identity is being regenerated from treachery and deceit.

I practice hard to conceal these faults and sin, but the weight of it breaks apart the awareness of a facade; the revelation protests a new beginning or growth stage that I am experiencing.

As with every new beginning darkness conceals Your definite and conspicuous position of faith, mark of individuality in spirit, and honorable character within my life. This was grievous to me in one instance but wonderful to me the next: my joy turned to cynicism and was a harvest of dread. Stop and think about that.

I finally recognized my offense to You, my faults were transparent. I said that I would confess this to You and I did: You in turn forgave my iniquity. Stop and think about that.

Anyone who finds themselves in this situation will pray to You for help in due season: the cleansing of our identity will not be weakened in You, Lord.

You are the hiding place for protection; You will guard and maintain me through this anguish: You will surround me on every side with Your poetical composition of redemption. Stop and think about that.

You Lord will instruct and guide me in the type of lifestyle, attitudes, and behaviors I should walk in: You will resolve my issues and advise me with knowledge in Your presence.

I will not act out in my own strength or natural impulses in order to carry this burden; I need Your discernment to expose what the issue really is: this entrapment lacks restraint for whatever purpose it perceives.

Much of the grief to me will be the consequences of the guilt: I will decide to confide in You Lord, then find the kindness that surrounds You.

I am glad and rejoice in the Lord because I found Your righteousness: I shout for joy because the awareness I have gives understanding to my identity in You.

No comments: