Thursday, February 25, 2010

Psalm 29 Expressions

I give myself to the Lord; I love being a builder of the family name. I acknowledge the dignity and strength that comes from Him.

Give the Lord the dignity that is due His definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character; worship the Lord because of His excellence and holiness.

I want the Lord's expressions in my identity: the God of glory agitates my comfort zone to polish my self-awareness; the Lord identifies with all of His children.

The expressions of the Lord are powerful, the expressions of the Lord is full of glory, and He is excellent.

This expression reveals and breaks my imperfection that is within my identity, so that I might birth His expressions within me to reflect Him in my intellect, strong will, emotional understanding, and spiritual awareness. Yes, it is the Lord who breaks the tenacity of these negative roots within my thinking and reasoning abilities.

It is the reality of God that stimulates the growth of maturity; which in turn determines great joy. This joy prevails in His builder of the family name and it is very obvious when observed.

It is His expressions that engraves His Word, character, and motives within my soul, so that I might reflect His anointed enlightenment.

These expressions push though the pain of confusion and even fear, to realize and accept His trust and joy while I am realizing His nurturing is to enable a pure relationship with Him. The Lord may use stress to undermine and weaken my character flaws not to mention the control or understanding of them in order to remove me from the comfort zone of complacency.

The expression of the Lord is a strong support system to birthing His expression within us to protect us with His strength, and with this sense of capacity, we might radiate His glory.

The Lord dictates any overwhelming force or circumstance; yes the Lord is the dominant force within our lives.

He gives boldness, strength, and security to His people, when we ask; the Lord gives favor of restoration to those who want it.

No comments: