Sunday, February 21, 2010

Psalm 25 Affliction within myself

I finally understand the validity of You in my identity.

I am bold, confident, and secure in You do not allow the negativity of disappointment or shame to overwhelm me. Do not allow my acts of hatred within my carnal nature to control or dominate my character.

Allow no one who has high expectations of You be ashamed: allow those who choose to display carnal behaviors, deceitful motives, or selfish attitudes be put to shame.

Not only make me aware, but also help me to comprehend the lifestyle You desire for me; instruct me with incentives to conform to Your character.

Do not only give instructions to me, but repress if necessary my natural man so that Your stability will counsel and console me: You are the God of my transparency which is independent of my salvation; I remain patient in Your will.

Remember Your compassion and mercy for me, Lord, so that I might sustain the reproof and reproach; this is important to me right from the start.

Lord try to forget the purging and purifying process of my youth, I was in total rebellion: the effects of Your kind reproof and reproach have marked me to be recognized for Your purpose and call.

Precious and just is the work of the Lord in me: therefore He will inform and direct those who offend Your Spirit by their incorrect lifestyle, attitudes, and behaviors.

For those who are depressed within their emotional well being or circumstances, it is God who will guide with His discernment: He will direct and instruct them in His way of life.

All patterns of characteristics of mankind in the Lord are kind and reproachable for the need of our stability, and are given to those who are obedient to the restorative process as reduplication.

I love the Lord's definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, His mark of individuality within my soul, and honorable character within my flesh; they are for His purpose. Forgive my perversity and sins, because they are tremendous.

Who or what is mankind that he thinks he should be revered or worshipped instead of the Lord? It is God who directs and instructs mankind in the lifestyle and motives that is acceptable and required of man.

It is our identity in Him that will endure and remain in grace with His peace; it is the fruit of our life that will feed our confidence in Him.

The intimate counsel of the Lord is with those who revere and respect Him; His counsel endures, His advice will bring restoration to my soul.

The discernment and perception of the Lord is continual; He will be the direction of my endurance and keep the fruit of my spirit from being disinherited.

Help me to face myself so that I might face You; I know that I am beloved, even though I feel lonely and depressed right now.

The anguish of my intellect and emotional understanding are being developed and growing within my soul; please bring me through this stressful and troubling time of my life.

Advise me through this misery as well as the wearing effect it has on my body and worship of You; forgive my sins.

Counsel me about the acts of hatred within my carnal nature, they increase rapidly and reflect hateful attitudes and behaviors.

Protect and minister to the validity of my identity; preserve my spirit: do not allow confusion or shame to enter my being; I put my confidence in You.

Enable my transparency and uprightness guard and maintain my walk with Your Spirit; my expectations are in You.

Liberate my restored nature in You God, extinguish all my adversity, anguish, and stress which I have caused within myself, it offends You.

No comments: