Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Psalm 33 Nurturance

I shout for joy in the Lord I choose not to compromise Your righteousness: transparency is a must so that I might choose to be incisive and upright in my attitudes and behaviors.

I praise the Lord openly with expressions of love: I will produce harmonious sounds to You with the song of my life.

I celebrate You with harmonious sounds to rebuild or repair the poetic composition of my life; I play melodiously and find favor to be counted as joyous.

I purpose to be righteous in the Lord so that my attitudes and behaviors are completely stable in Your faith in me.

God loves what is restored and righteous; my confidence in You is full and ever replenished with favor and kindness.

My intellect and enlightenment was made for the Lord's purpose; our time and service is appointed for Your will.

You gather our identity together to move the spirit of humanity within Your people: You distribute Your restorative provision for the enlightenment of Your chosen.

We who walk in Your confidence must revere You Lord: we who inhabit Your world stand in awe of You.

Whenever You speak, it is done: when You command, it is established.

The Lord can bring arrogant plans and purposes of idolaters to a stand still: cunning intentions of the unproductive are sterile.

The counsel of the Lord is established forever, Your purpose and thoughts are toward all generations of mankind.

Blessed is the church because her God is the Lord: You have tried and found Your inheritance acceptable.

You Lord regard this society of people with pleasure for Your intellectual insight: You discern the builders of the family name from the rest of the human race.

You are the foundation of endurance and keenly aware of all who are confident in Your ability.

You mold us like a potter, distressing our identity to form understanding and awareness; You distinguish our behaviors.

Not one ego is rescued by force nor have the resource within itself: even the valiant individual does not have this ability.

Strength without God is a facade of self-protection: He will not birth or protect the ego that is full of deception.

You are with us and we revere You; we wait and embrace the pain of hope in order to trust Your kind rebuke.

This is what delivers our identity from the state of ruin and keeps us nourished in times of extensive hunger.

Our identity must adhere to the Lord for the endurance of the waiting period; You are the protector and defender of my soul.

Then our intellect, emotional understanding, and awareness will rejoice in You. We have bold confidence in You.

We allow Your kind rebuke to be in us Lord, because our trust is in You. You are our hope.

No comments: