Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Psalm 34 Broken Spirit

I choose to bless the Lord through every new beginning or growth stage I experience; Your gift of transparency is a continual profession of my life expression.

My identity reveals the transparency I have in the Lord: when I am depressed You hear and comply to my pain. I, then, rejoice.

I am nourished and mature in You Lord, I do Your work; I choose to exalt Your definite and conspicuous position of faith, mark of individuality within my identity, and honorable character within my life.

I diligently pursue the Lord; You give value to me and recover me from all fear.

I respect You and am enlightened with insight: my acceptance of You is neither shameful nor confusing.

I cry during times of depression and the You hear me. You teach me to be open and in that I am sustained in going through the anguish and trouble.

The angels of the Lord are ever present round about me, I revere You God, and Your presence strengthens me emotionally and physically.

I admonish myself to be established in You, Lord, You are gracious and good: I am blessed because I confide in You.

I give You reverence, I call myself by Your name: there is no deficiency in You and I esteem You greatly.

Who chooses to placate or display attitudes that are self-made [emotional barriers] walls? These people suffer from mental destitution's and spiritual hunger: if we choose to pursue the Lord, we will not fail at any good thing.

Come closer to Him, builders of the family name. Listen to me: I will teach you what I have learned about the reverence of the Lord.

Can mankind be pleased with our own life by only what we know or what we can do?

We must protect and maintain our attitudes from an adverse environment and wrong behavior; our natural boundaries need to be kept from deceit, treachery, and guile.

I take responsibility for removing myself from wrong environments and to accomplish God's will for my life: I choose to advance my insight and be committed to reconciliation, the exercise of my faith, to labor in the ministry to which I am called, prepare for maturation, and serve God. I choose to strive after health, rest, safety, and the welfare of others. These things I pursue.

The eyes of the Lord watch me walk in His righteousness and His ears are perceptive to my cry.

Your acceptance Lord is not toward those who walk in condemnation or guilt, You forgive and understand our need for confidence.

When the righteous cry, You do listen. You do hear, You do preserve our strength for our walk through adverse trials, anguish, and trouble.

The Lord is intimate with us when we are about to birth whether in souls, character growth, or call to ministry. To those who are broken in their identity; You transform humiliated abuse into openness with all of its expressions and functions.

The grief, sorrows, and hurts of those accounted as righteous are copious: but our Lord preserves and recovers all of these feelings, if we enable Him too.

You guard us with Your substance of strength: no one will be lost while birthing.

If we decide to be self evident in evil carnality, the walk in condemnation and guilt is your choice: if you hate doing what is righteous, your offense is your own.

The Lord preserves and reveals the identity of His servants: we choose to have confidence in His ability to teach, even give understanding of those who choose not to do so.

No comments: