Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Psalm 48 Balance

Outstanding is the counsel of the Lord, and it is an honor to be transparent before You with the awareness of our issues. It is through the illumination of Your Word that reveals Your Holy Character before us as a role model.

You are beautiful as Your Spirit arises within me; it causes great joy in my self-confidence. It is a conspicuous sense that protects the foundation of my esteem in You as my Great Counselor.

You are the stability of my core being that creates enlightenment and strength to my character.

When the obstinate gather their ideologies and thoughts the results provoke anger within anyone who listens or gathers.

Once fear possesses the inner being, the result of it is pain like that of a woman giving birth or labor pains.

God creates the idea of the pain of anguish tightening the conscience for the purpose of warning our reality that something is amiss within our thinking or reasoning function.

You God, have discerned a watchful guard for the health and well being of our soul. You direct and will stabilize my spirit as long as I enable You to do so. Stop and think about that.

I understand Your kindness, but know of Your rebuke and reproof as well. It is at the center of Your ability to know how much, how long, and what it will take for me to bring balance to my mental health and spiritual growth.

I trust Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character to reveal the transparency with Your confidence and the strength of Your righteousness within my spirit.

Set the boundaries of this conspicuous position and enable it to surround me for utilizing my self-control: inscribe and nourish this position in my attitudes and behaviors, and motivations.

Examine this position and the resources of it for my stability; this will be measured by the generations of the builders of the family name yet to come.

You are my God forever and ever: You will be my motivational source until I die.

No comments: