Thursday, March 18, 2010

Psalm 53 Immaturity

An immature spirit has poor self-esteem and is self centered in his thinking, this is demonstrated through his behavior. He thinks no one is more important to the kingdom of God than he. He is committed to his agendas and nothing can be accomplished perfectly unless it is by his complete control.

Our God looks at the builder of the family name and wonders: are there any who understand My wisdom and will behave accordingly? Does anyone seek My face or favor?

Why are My people trying to be politically correct in their identity or thinking; this is self-centered and depraved, there is not one who is transparent before Me, not one.

Are My people so worried about vanity and idolatry that they do not recognize My
instruction or even comprehend My wisdom? They devour each other as if they are feeding an addiction; they do not acknowledge or recognize their need for My righteousness.

Soon they will stand in awe, recalling the reverent fear they once knew of Me. I as their God will displace their aggression of a justified position and bring their arrogance to shame with my rejection of their attitudes.

It is God's health through His Word that preserves and prevails in the thinking of His people. Then and only then, will our old nature be changed to become a new creation in Him for His glory.

No comments: