Sunday, March 21, 2010

Psalm 61 Nurturing Confidence

Hear and understand why I cry Lord; comfort my need for Your confidence.

My emotional well being is overwhelmed: I am pleading for confidence in You, I need You to guide me to a solid understanding that is superior to my rational being.

It is Your bold confidence and security that is the nurturing factor to help me fight against these carnal acts of hatred.

I stand in awe of Your conspicuous transparency within my thinking: I confide in Your ability and have hope in Your supernatural defense. Stop and think about that.

I know You hear and comprehend the promises I make to You: You restore my victorious relationship with Your definite and conspicuous position of faith, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character within my life.

You repeat the same counsel daily if I need to hear it: it insures my spiritual prosperity.

I have established contentment and peace with Your presence: appoint Your kindness to me because Your stability is what maintains my spiritual well being.

I celebrate Your definite and conspicuous faith, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character within my life. I want to accomplish and establish my promises to You daily.

No comments: