Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Psalm 46 Confidence

God, You are my shelter of hope and true confidence, my constraint in boldness and security, finally, my existence in the direction of control concerning anguish and stress.

Therefore, I am not fearful; though my confidence may fluctuate and my support system shakes severely with insecurity, my identity remains in tact with You.

There are times my identity rages with anxiety, I could hide my arrogance with a pseudo self support system or one would suspect insecurity that lives within my spirit. Stop and think about that.

Your enlightenment causes division between reality and the pseudo feelings taught in my childhood, and I am aware of the pending battle; You are the resident restorer that is within me.

You God are at the core of this awareness; I will not enable my carnal nature to manipulate my spirit: Lord enable me to face myself and with Your introspection seek Your will for my identity.

My self-protection rages within me, my ego justified my out of control position: You Lord revealed the truth of this battle and my pseudo feelings dissolve.

Your power and infinite wisdom comforts me; Your Spirit calms this battle of control, Your strength envelopes me. Stop and think about that.

I understand the commitment of the Lord within and for me. What an astonishment awareness You have made with the apathy of my soul.

I give You control, so that these emotional battles will find confidence to overcome this anxiety: You birth my strength, which enables my spirit to grow; my neurosis is stabilized, I can come to grips with this emotional battle within my mind.

I am quiet and peaceful in my mind because I know that God is in control of my being: I exalt Your power of protection for my emotional well being. I am restored in Your confidence.

The creator of my emotional well-being and intellect is with me; You Lord teach my strong will self-control, I am stronger emotionally and can equip my attitude and behaviors to act accordingly. Stop and think about that.

No comments: