Saturday, March 27, 2010

Psalm 75 Confusion and Pride

Only to You do I give my thanks and make my concessions; only from You do I draw my strength: I celebrate Your definite and conspicuous position of faith within my spirit, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character within my lifestyle. But I am confused.

I accept Your appointed times of change, You vindicate those who live in righteousness. But I am still confused.

In my confidence and all my endurance is now consumed by fear, I cannot undergo the repairs I need to survive this confusing time. Stop and think about that.

You challenge my self-confidence and call it arrogance, I do not regard it as such; those who choose to walk in guilt need to heed Your warnings. I do not need this defensive reprimand.

I feel intimidated and defensive because You think my attitudes are demanding and my behaviors are compulsive.

Your ability in developing nurtures does not have any time limit of sunrise to sunset. My nonproductive condition is not hurting anyone, I am comfortable.

You are the judge Lord: You give me a self-awareness nudge within my spirit that I might need humility. Yet You do not nudge this person who thinks they have a position of greatness.

Lord, one person has intense passion for Your Word and is pregnant with nurturing and teachings; but another person will have leftover residue of guilt within their self-esteem, You seem to ignore that they just maintain their lifestyle.

I manifest boldness continuously: I will sing praises to my God of discipline.

Those who live in guilt try to imitate You Lord in powerful righteousness. But You reject this behavior and You honor the righteous. Why am I not being honored?

No comments: