Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Psalm 44 Liberation

We have heard it with our ears and discerned it with our spiritual eyes that it is You God who our forefathers inscribed in our intellect that the act of commitment was the work in the early beginning of our yesteryear's.

It is You who drove out the idolaters with Your power, means, and direction; plus You focused them and secured their customs. You afflicted the people, and then once they learned Your plans, You sent them on their way.

Some of the people did not possess the confidence within their spirit; they used cords of cutting satirical words, but these words of power did not save them: but Your strength and transparent acceptance of them was found security for them.

It is through You, where I diminish my stress, sorrow, and troubles; it is Your definite and conspicuous position in my faith, mark of individuality in my personality, and honorable character in my lifestyle that minimizes troubles when they arise.

I cannot trust in my stubbornness; nor will these carnal attitudes and behaviors save me.

Before You God, I am transparent all the time. I continue to worship Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character forever. Stop and think about that.

I feel like You have pushed me aside, wounded me with the sin of my shame, and are not supporting me through this hardship. I find it difficult to worship You.

I will circumcise the work of the flesh: those who hate me use this opportunity and difficulty to make themselves look superior.

I feel like I am on a path leading to nowhere and stuck on a dead end street; An orphan or a homeless person, abandoned, and hungry.

I feel betrayed in the sense of my carnal ability and substance; I have not increased my wealth by the price I paid spiritually.

I am disgrace to my neighbor's, a laughing stock to the point of ridicule from people around me.

I am bruised by my own sense of superiority among the idolaters, a brunt of the pranks and jokes among the people of my community.

I am feeling continually disgraced, the shame in my countenance fills the recesses of my mind.

The reality of my carnal nature defames and assassinates my spiritual character: the unforgiveness is due to the acts of hatred within the carnality of my thinking.

This overwhelms me; I do not forget You nor have I cheated or lied about Your manifestation within my life.

My identity and the understanding of it is not apostatized; neither are my motives or behaviors deviated from the lifestyle that You expect from me.

I have mentally, emotionally, and physically collapsed in humiliation in front of these deceivers who take advantage of the calamity they have created.

If I had forgotten Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, or honorable character, or if I acknowledged or worshipped a profane god;

Wouldn't You know this about me and examined my motives intimately? You understand the blind spots that are unrevealed in my identity.

I pray this is for Your sake that I am troubled mentally exhausted all the time; I am nothing more that a lamb to the slaughter; feeling like an abuse victim.

Listen to me Lord please, I feel like You are ignoring me. Please be aware that I feel rejected all the time now.

Have You concealed Your presence from me and forgot my depression and stress?

My identity is rubbish: the reality of this reduplication process is holding on tight to Your confidence.

Come and help me Lord, preserve my strength and Your kindness within me.

No comments: