Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Psalm 35 Stability

I debate my controversy with You Lord, it is about individuals who are contentious and complain about me: help me to prevail against those that fight against me.

Repair my protective and fortifying defenses, and establish Your strength within me.

Stop this controversy that pierces my protection and cease the attitude that motivates this behavior that is used against me for persecution: Lord speak to my identity crises, and reveal that You are my health and spiritual prosperity.

Enable the disappointment that comes from these wounding insults, these attack my true identity in You: return their attitude of apostasy and bring confusion to their schemes.

Enable the threshing floor to press out the anger within their reality along with all its expressions and functions: enable the Holy Spirit to convict this attitude.

Enable the motives and lifestyles to reveal the ignorance within their thinking. Enable the Holy Spirit to convict them.

Without cause or reason they have entangled corruption that interferes and invades my identity and thinking.

Enable this destructive corruption to fall upon them as a consequence; enable this web of difficulty to be a cover that captures conviction to their soul; with this conviction let them fail.

My identity rejoices in the Lord: I rejoice in His spiritual health, and prosperity within my spirit.

Every ounce of my being says: Lord who is like You? Who can recover people who walk through depression? It is You who protects the deprived from these violent behaviors.

Ardent liars act out their violence with words; they accuse me of things I had no thoughts or motive to do.

They counteracted my altruistic motive with misery and sorrow, this was devastating to my identity; I feel this hurt of loss within the spiritual family and children.

What I do is wrap their grief and wounds of emotional pain with prayer: I fasted, but my behavior was mocked and thrown in my face.

I had an attitude of camaraderie which was my motive toward them: I purposed to humble myself for their relationship, even though I was full of my own grief.

In the weakness of my naivete' these people found pleasure in inflicting slanderous words against me: they reviled my character and defamed my name repeatedly.

With Pharisaical facades they distorted and mutilated what I diligently taught and lived.

Lord, how long will they remain in Your grace: restore my identity from these devastating character assignations. Enable this solitary life to escape from the placation of these motives.

I am thankful for Your grace and ability: I praise You among all people.

Please do not allow these acts of hatred that is within my carnal nature to have power over me: do not enable the bite of gossip to take advantage of my innocence.

The words of friendship are not within their vocabulary: malicious and fraudulent acts, deceitful counsel, and subtle lies are being wielded against me. I strive to be at peace with them and You.

It is true that slanderous words are against me everywhere. It is stated as facts as if witnesses were present while these acts and attitudes were supposedly presented.

Being omniscient and omnipotent Lord, You know what is being done: please do not remain silent reveal the truth: do not be far from me.

You are aware of what is going on in my life: I ask for vindication, Lord.

Again, vindicate me Lord, on the authority of Your righteousness. Do not enable their malicious intent prosper at my expense.

No comments: