Sunday, March 21, 2010

Psalm 62 Healthy Conscious

It is true that my identity trusts in the Lord: from You comes my health and spiritual prosperity.

Certainly You are my mental reason for a healthy conscious, and accessible place of defense: I will not be manipulated by vain attitudes and behaviors.

How long am I going to allow my imagination to create trouble for myself and everyone around me; this is pure vanity. This attitude should be destroyed within me: it is just as perverted as a facade or an unhealthy support system that I might have confidence in.

Only I can determine if I choose God as the author of my identity: If I accept the lies of vanity when spoken then contempt will grow within my self-esteem. Stop and think about that.

I will submit myself for spiritual cleansing from the Lord: my acceptance and approval comes from You.

Only You are my emotional strength, health, and salvation: You are my impenetrable place I can not deviate from this attitude, my emotional well being depends on it.

God You are my salvation and my honor: the refuge of boldness, power, and security. My hope come when I trust in You!

I choose to be bold and confident in Your ability; I am Your child, I submit my identity and emotional state before Your presence: You are the shelter of my hope. Stop and think about that.

It is sad that some of the builders of the family name have poor self-esteem and are easily lead astray with their self-determination and justified positions; this type of self-love needs to be repaired to a balance of righteous perception, because it is spiritually empty and void.

I will not be confident in my ability to quarrel, create injury, or be distressed; and I will not be lead astray by this emotional imbalance, strong will, self-protection and unhealthy thinking. It will not be allowed to destroy what You have restored within me.

You declare God that the character quality of boldness and transparency belongs only for the glory that it can bring to You.

You redeem peace, security, and restoration to every builder of the family name according to our willingness to submit our character weaknesses before You.

No comments: