Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Psalm 43 Anxiety & Worry

Vindicate me God, defend this controversy against these religiously pious people: direct me away from the deceitfully unjust and self-righteous individual.

You are my emotional stability: why do I feel this rejection? Why do I stress over these acts of hatred within the carnal nature of mankind?

I need Your insight and confident stability: enable these emotions to govern and lead me; enable them to lead me to Your consecrated dwelling place of dedication.

You Lord are my alter of strength; You are my celebration of peace: I determine to be an expression of praise to be given for Your glory.

My identity is depressed why? I feel anxious and stressed out, why? I told myself to trust in You: I decided to praise You; You are the health to my acceptance of this situation, the endurance to my strength, and the reason for my purpose.

No comments: