Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Psalm 50 Righteousness

You are my strength Lord, You have commanded Your confidence to me through the brilliance of Your Word. It is my choice to enter into it and learn from it.

You provide a guiding pillar of perfect beauty, and reveal Yourself to me.

You are calm and not quiet to my hurt; You are revealed not covered: my carnal nature dissolves with Your presence. Confusion dissipates in every facet of my mind.

It is Your reason that is my enlightenment, that is why my confidence grows. You are the judge of Your people.

Restore my commitment in You Lord, lest I be afraid of any sacrifice I am asked for.

This enlightenment can only profess Your righteousness and only You can defend and reason with me. Stop and think about that.

You say to mankind: be obedient and I will teach you; those who enable me to control their motives I will strengthen their lives. Those who choose to go their own way are not obedient, but I am still their God.

I am not disappointed in your sacrifices or offerings but that of your noncompliance to My Word.

I do not acknowledge any act of rebellion or self restrictions within your carnal nature. You lack faith.

For every choice of the natural appetite you desire, My choice is spiritual growth which comes from your obedience in silence. From this silence will come My teaching,and you learning: this is the understanding of enlightenment.

I know those of you who are covered in obscurity and those who are enveloped in enlightenment: the conspicuousness of righteousness is My doing and My demonstration of it through you.

If I wanted anything, I would not need to tell you: for life as you know it is mine with all the accomplishments, replenishing, and the satisfaction thereof.

Would I revel in the insecurity of mankind or his lack of strength? Would I absorb the peace or maturity within leadership.

Sacrifice self-centered thinking that leads to confusion; your attitudes, behaviors, and motives are safely restored to you; that is a promise from your Father:

Be transparent to Me, let Me know how you feel with every new beginning and stress level you experience: I will prepare you to glorify Me.

You may choose to walk in condemnation and guilt, you have your freewill: but I ask, do you have the right then to quote or inscribe my covenants with this justified position in your mind?

I realize that mankind hates instruction, discipline, and restraint; you choose to throw away My cause and words and give no value to them.

When my people see fraud or deceit you do not confront the issue; you pardon and approve of the behavior with acceptance and placation in apostatizing.

You give your mind along with your words to be used as slander and false accusations in those who do confront these issues. You betray your own value system.

You continue to ease yourselves by establishing a reproach with the builders of the family name: you are now a stumbling block to the bond I have with My family.

You have done these things and I have kept silent; you compare your reason to mine as self-justification, but I will reveal correction and sound reason for your thinking and reasoning process. This will cause a battle with your self-esteem you will confront your own conceit because of My Word.

Understand if you choose to forget My ways, I will confront your arrogance and tear down these self-projecting attitudes that you have made walls, you will not be able to rebuild them anytime soon.

The sacrifice of transparency will bring My glory into your life: determine and rehearse righteous attitudes and behaviors, the reality of Me will be transparent through you.

No comments: