Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Psalm 41 Healing

I must remain open to You Lord and walk with integrity, so that I may teach wisdom to anyone who is exhausted, feels incompetent, brokenhearted, or powerless within their identity.

Lord cover me with a mantle that will resemble You, and nourish me with restoration and revival; I will proceed in confidence and will not be distracted by the acts of hatred within mankind's carnal nature.

You Lord are my support system for the establishment of my identity. You refresh a bad attitude of hate and self-determination full of regret. You change my wounds full of emotional pain into a foundation of health and peace.

I say Lord have pity on me and give favor to my request: repair my identity; I have damaged my spirit with condemnation and guilt.

The acts of hatred within my carnal nature reveal the misery and stress within my spirit. I want it to stop. I want Your definite and conspicuous position in my faith, mark of individuality within my personal dynamics, and honorable character in my physical being.

I cannot listen to myself, for all I do is rehearse denial or deception: my identity's resources are collected in vain. When I speak of it all I hear is destructive rehearsal.

People who hate transparency use it as a weapon of gossip and contrive bitter attitudes against me: they use their own character weaknesses against the value God has given me and that disrespect my character.

Worthless causes and counsel is what their accusations are: this cause is done and will not accomplish or continue to do what God has ordained.

Even my best friend who was my confident, a guest at my dinner table, and who also dined on the spiritual fruit of this ministry; magnified pride and ambitious jealousy against me, he also betrayed the relationship.

But You Lord gave grace and mercy to me. You lifted my spirit and I can walk in wholeness with my attitude, behaviors, and motivations.

Your hand on me makes me to know that You are pleased with me. These acts of hatred within the carnal nature of mankind will not defeat me.

You also sustain my maturity, integrity, and have established me in Your presence forever.

Trustworthy is the Lord God of Israel, from everlasting to eternity. So be it!

No comments: