Saturday, March 20, 2010

Psalm 54 Vindication

Vindicate me God, it is Your definite and conspicuous position within my faith, mark of individuality within my personal dynamics, and honorable character within my life that vindicates my identity by Your power.

Understand my intercession Father; comprehend my determination that motivates my thinking, then expressed by words that come out of my mouth.

Crude and abusive people have established lies and motives against me. Self-empowered people who do not respect me seek to scrutinize my identity: they do not know You or Your Word. They cannot comprehend Your definite and conspicuous position of discipleship, mark of individuality in transparency, and honorable character of grace in my life. Stop and think about that.

I am fully aware of Your protective power within my life: You are present in any one's life who consciously sustains and establishes their identity with You, this includes me.

They will reap whatever attitude, behaviors, and motives that are directed at me for pain, You do not approve of hatred directed at anyone: help me put an end to these acts of hatred by stabilizing my emotional well-being Lord.

I spontaneously give my trust to You: I praise You for the definite and conspicuous position within my faith, mark of individuality within my personal dynamics, and honorable character within my life; this is precious to me.

You defend and safeguard my complicated path of adversity: Your discernment has understood and has dealt with these acts of hatred.

No comments: