Saturday, March 20, 2010

Psalm 56 Intimidation

I need Your compassion Lord: there are angry people who want to destroy my reputation and my position in Your family. They seek my destruction at every level of existence known to mankind.

These hostile individuals would devour my identity with a tenacity of angry terrorists: they have many friends and family members that persecute me openly.

This torment of harassment causes me to become intimidated, I try to be confident in Your protective covering. With Your openness of counsel I heed Your reasoning and purpose; I place my confidence in Your boldness and will not fear the consequences of being transparent before mankind. You will accomplish Your will and thoroughly fashion me for Your glory.

Daily You purpose to distort my carnal causes because the mental efforts are designed to create stress.

People who gather to enable hostility and schemes for self-centered interests must be restrained; they watch every move I make so that their critical attitudes wear out my spiritual power and dull my identity in You.

Will they escape from these vain afflictions? In Your outrage Lord, please subdue these attitudes and behaviors.

You know my dynamics and inscribe my relief: You heal my tears with Your source of love and nurturing: this is documented by Your people.

My cries to Your compassion can cause these acts of hatred to be reversed: I know this and have seen the results of it; because You love me with Your merciful heart.

It is through You Lord that I am able to be transparent with my testimony and Your Word: in You Lord I make transparency a lifestyle for Your glory.

In Your ability I can be confident: I will not be discouraged or fearful of what mankind can say or do to me.

Your presence, promise, and commitment is with me: I am safe and secure. My attitudes, behaviors, and motives are restored in thanksgiving to You.

You rescued my identity from this state of ruin: will You not also preserve my endurance, in order for me to teach the acceptance of Your Word to those who understand the power of restoration?

No comments: