Thursday, March 25, 2010

Psalm 70 Direction

Unburden my spirit Lord, I am eager to be nurtured, disciplined, and strengthened by Your just hand.

Enable those who are full of jealousy be disappointed by their behaviors, stop this abuse that is within their thinking. I want my identity complete in You and my spirit revived. Do not allow the insults and emotional wounds cause me grief or sorrow.

Enable them to remember and be restored from these shameful attitudes and behaviors; they disgrace themselves in their own arrogance before You.

Empower me to search and seek Your favor: I want to be encouraged, illumined, perceptive, and transparent in Your will: allow me to love and appreciate Your salvation within me. Your nurturing brings maturation to me and that maturation gives honor to You.

I will admit this self-examination does cause depression within me because the results is pain full awareness of my reality in You. This deprivation I feel within my being is because I have not followed the direction You have given. Lord, be quick to nurture me and encourage my commitment to You. Do not prolong Your presence from me, please.

No comments: