Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Psalm 80 Restoration

Lord hear my complaint, You are the best counselor and guide to spiritual well being for Your people; You are established as the One who illumines our spiritual nature.

I enjoy Your acceptance as a builder of the family name; You remove the deprivation from my rational soul, I am aware of Your health, mental well being, and spiritual prosperity.

Restore me again to Your presence; accept me for Your service of enlightenment and I am receptive to Your call of transparency.

Lord please do not be angry with this prayer from Your child in need of restoration.

You give nurturing and nourishing to my identity even though it comes through many tears, I continue to grow to maturity; cause me to indulge this time with restraint.

I am a controversy among believers: adversaries insult and ridicule me behind my back.

Restore me in Your appointed time, accept me for Your purpose and spiritual enlightenment; I will be receptive to the call of Your transparency.

You have pushed my boundaries to go much further than all my expectations: You reject all unbeliever's carnality, but have reestablished me. Thank You.

You help me face myself and accept the reality of my carnal feelings. I now can discern my motives and behavior to accomplish Your confidences within my life.

My defenseless pride is overwhelmed, but this self-examination brought a strength to my confidence.

If I reject this maturation process for comfortable conformity to my rational soul instability would develop and the enlightenment that was given to my identity would be dimmed.

I wonder why my defense mechanism broke down and my attitude and behaviors were venerable for criticism.

I could not understand or manage my emotional outbursts; it was obvious to everyone around me that I was miserable with myself.

Restore and repair my thought processes, I beg You Lord: You are my Counsel who can discern and direct my attitude and behaviors. Be patient with Your child.

I am willing to grow and become productive in Your strength within the builders of the family name. You can make me bold, genuine, and confident in Your Word and ability.

This has been a lifelong process of experiences; some experiences come in positive circumstances, while others come in a loss of identity because I did not correct the attitudes or behaviors in the reality of Your presence.

Enable the power of Your acceptance to be upon Your chosen vessel; establish this builder of the family name to be bold, tenacious, genuine, and confident in You.

I will not regress to the old carnal nature or reject Your Word: nurture, restore, and revive me in the call to transparency. I accept Your definite and conspicuous position within my faith, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character within my lifestyle.

Restore me again Lord, You are the God of my appointed time; accept me for Your purpose and spiritual enlightenment. I choose to be transparent and receptive to Your Word.

No comments: