Thursday, March 4, 2010

Psalm 36 Secure Love

The rebellious soul loves to condemn, walk in guilt, and willfully break away from God's just authority. The attitude is one of non-emotional conviction and denial. I do not see therefore I will not feel.

This soul flatters itself with conceit, knowledge, and self-indulgence until these faults are not acknowledged as hateful in his own eyes.

Any advice or reasoning away from his opinions are rejected and thoughts of his attitudes and behaviors are deceitfully justified. He has chosen to forsake the teachings of his youth. He has forgotten what is right and good before the Lord.

Because of this apathy, he lives in his well-established comfort zone: his lifestyle and motives are full of condemnation and a total rejection of opposing opinions. He embraces adversity and is an ideologue.

It is the Lord who gives the insight of enlightenment toward our motives. Only His stability can break the blind covering that is within our carnal nature.

It is Your righteous intellect Lord that reveals truth: Your vindication and consequences are beyond comprehension to the natural man. Preserve us Lord for Your design. Preserve Lord all living things for Your glory.

Your ingenuous favor is straightforward! Therefore as a builder of the family name I put my confidence and hope under the direct defense of Your protection.

I am satisfied with Your anointing and I accept Your will for my life. I choose to work in building love within Your chosen; with birthing and nurturing Your children, making repairs and restoring the brokenhearted, and teaching Your life choices to the chosen.

You are my choice of wisdom that builds the protective barriers around my life: in Your enlightenment and insight I see Your glory, through discernment I see the life of others as they truly are.

Please continue Your loving kindness to me; Your righteousness is what sustains the stable maturity within me, so that this emotional well-being dominates my life.

No comments: