Saturday, March 6, 2010

Psalm 37 Helplessness

I am not jealous of individuals who are apt to act out disgracefully; neither be envious of those who are conceited or self-righteous. This behavior is wrong.

These motives will be circumcised and the foreskin of the flesh will be stripped away and die.

I am confident and secure in Your ability, Lord, and choose to do well; I am established in You, my stability will be strengthened and grow into maturity.

I am satisfied in the presence of You Lord; I will reach the goals of my identity, self understanding, and personal responsibility.

I desire to make an honest commitment concerning my lifestyle and the motives of my behaviors to You Lord; I confide in You during prayer, I trust You to do great things to fulfill my life.

Your authority is established as insight to righteousness within me, my vindication comes with Your anointing.

I will becalmed and wait on You Lord, I embrace the pain and allow the genesis of maturity to be formed in me: I will not become angry, legalistic, or demand prosperity in my lifestyle or be purely self-absorbed.

I will cease from harboring resentment and relinquish the poison of rage: I will not enable negative behaviors to spoil my walk with You. These attitudes and behaviors will do harm to myself and to those with whom I associate.

Anyone who would purposely inflict harm or behave arrogantly for pleasure or the attention of it will be lost in his carnal nature. I choose to act righteously and possess confidence.

For a short time, those who condemn and walk in quiet will be dysfunctional. Trying to understand and analyze the condition of their attitudes and behaviors. But, will not be able to figure it out.

The individual who is rational in thinking, needy in circumstances, or humble in spirit will receive the confidence that is needed. They will be satisfied with abundant health, favor, and spiritual prosperity.

Yet individuals who choose to condemn and walk in guilt, and gossip deceitful lies against innocent people will themselves be bit with slander.

The Lord finds this ludicrous: He knows that the justifying adversity against people will be brought to an end.

Spiteful attitudes and amoral behaviors cause individuals to lose control and become destructive. They become determined to be judgmental to those who are depressed or deprived in their mental capacity. This is to nullify the influence of You within their communication.

This destructive effect will begin in their understanding of their own ideology; within their identity their judgmental attitudes will birth their own judgment.

The minimal suffering that a righteous person goes through is much better than the accepted and opulent lifestyle of these who are corrupt and damned.

The effectiveness and security of the condemned will be broken: but the Lord establishes and sustains His righteousness.

It is You Lord who orders our new beginnings and growth stages, mandates protection to those who are birthing, and directs those who are upright in their thinking: the inheritances of these are eternal.

I will not be shamed during times of calamity, stress, or sorrow: I will be satisfied during these times of destitution.

It is the individuals who choose to be wicked who loses their identity; the acts of hatred within their carnal nature will be transparent even to the young: their wickedness will end their anger will cease.

The wicked can emotionally and physically deplete the natural resources and energy; they do not care about anything or anyone. Knowing this, the righteous give mercy to all who need it.

The righteous is blessed and will inherit confidence; the wicked will curse their loss of identity.

The motivation and behaviors of a righteous individual is prepared, established, and applied by You Lord, who is our God. This person delights in learning the stability within God's ideal lifestyle.

There have been times I feel inferior or insecure, but I do not let go or feel rejected by God: the Lord establishes and sustains me with His power, means, and direction.

With each new beginning of a growth stage and right through to the very end I have not seen the righteous commit to himself, only to God and His righteousness. This attitude is what sustains them; they do not fail, nor are left destitute, nor are the young that they have birthed strive to be fed.

God is ever merciful and remains steadfast; the fruit of this birthing process is spiritually prosperous.

Stay clear from people who condemn and walk in their own guilt; live abundantly in the Lord's attitude and behavior suggested lifestyle.

You Lord love justice and will not relinquish Your child; You guard and protect him forever. But those who choose to be wicked will be cast out from Your presence.

I choose Your righteousness and want to inherit Your confidence and dwell therein always.

The words of the righteous manifests wisdom within their intellect, behavior, and motivation; they desire to be an instrument of Your praise. They choose to understand and teach the vindication and consequences of Your dynamics of life on this earth.

These practical rules for behavior are present in the understanding and awareness of Your Word; none of Your motivations or behaviors will vacillate.

Individuals who are corrupt scrutinize with vigilance the behavior and attitudes of the servants of God, they do not cleanse themselves before the Lord. These corrupt individuals strive to kill the ministry of God's servants, as well as their name and reputation.

The Lord will not abandon His servants to these who scrutinize, use corrupt power, or destructive motives; but will vindicate them or if need be guide them through a consequence.

I wait and have great expectations in You Lord. Your lifestyle and motives are perfect for me; You will enable Your confidence within my emotional thinking; when these who chose to condemn are disinherited. I will remember and discern this.

I have seen the oppressors in the tyrannical power inflict abuse to the unsuspecting, advertise and propagate the prosperity of their spontaneous growth; maturity within their emotional well being be set as a model for mankind.

Yet when provoked, these in power are weakened to a carnal nature and lost the facade: I look to counsel them and tried to console them, but they were gone.

I realized I must guard and protect any individual who is striving for spiritual wholeness and then discern the true nature of his character: for the ultimate results of striving for peace in God.

Yet there are others who have rebelled. They continue to be disgruntled and violate others to the point of desolation: the results of the striving are destructive, maybe even to the death.

The transparency of the Lord's salvation is in the righteousness of His people; You are our strength in the time of stress and adversity.

It is You Lord who enables protection, allowing us to birth the young, and deliver us from any carnal motivation: You are the avenger and will vindicate us from the cruel slanderers. You will comfort us when we confide and hope in You.

No comments: