Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Psalm 63 Identity

Lord You are my God; I adamantly seek Your face and favor, every ounce of my being is eager to please You, my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual facet of my life needs Your Word as a model of attitude and behaviors as a guide.

To comprehend Your boldness and strength would be a great honor; I might then perceive Your holiness.

Your rebuke of my poor choices is better than my comfort zone of complacency; my lips praise Your design for my lifestyle.

I want my behavior to be an act of adoration to You as long as I live: I take responsibility for the potential growth You give within the definite and conspicuous
faith within my life, mark of individuality within my dynamics, and honorable character within my lifestyle.

I trust Your judgment with my intellectual and rational being; Your choice of acceptance and anointing for my life is ever before me. My mind is transparently open to every natural boundary You have placed in my lifestyle.

I want to be recognized within every chamber of my identity and intellect by You; I think about and study Your Word constantly. It is a necessity because I need Your wisdom surrounding my will.

You are my help Lord, I relish in Your intimate times of prayer with me; I rejoice in the defense mechanism You have place within my life and walk with You.

My identity adheres to this commitment and not that of mankind's ideology: it is Your strength that maintains me.

The expectation of mankind's theory strives for conformity to humanistic ideologies; this causes spiritual devastation, deep depression, loss of confidence,and poor self-esteem to any who follow this teaching. It makes one co-dependant.

This ideology will collapse by the truth and reality of Your Word, if we choose to embrace it: the humanistic teaching is fragmented and cunning by design. Anything that sounds too good, makes us puppets for a hidden agenda.

I choose to take counsel from Your Word and be disciplined for Your glory; I will be transparent for Your use. Those who do not take Your counsel will not be repaired, thus deceit and misery will be their choosing.

No comments: