Saturday, March 27, 2010

Psalm 71 Restoration

Only unto You Lord, do I commit my confidence and hope: do not enable any shame or guilt to be concealed within me.

Preserve Your righteousness within me, enable me to rest in Your security: extend Your perception and nurturing toward me.

You are my support system Lord, I run to You to repair my hope: You have given Your Word for my strength and nurturing: You are the stability of my self-esteem and the provision of my defense mechanism.

Release me from the direction of those who walk in guilt, self righteousness, and bitterness that is within mankind's carnal nature.

You are my devotion, the bond of my self-esteem Lord: You are my security and have been since my natural birth; and now, my spiritual rebirth.

I establish and maintain myself since birth; You are the center of my compassion and the bond that holds my family together: my transparency is a reflection of Your identity within me.

My opinions are obvious to many who listen: but it is You who inhabits my boldness, confidence, and trust; that is not obvious to many.

Enable my thoughts and Your will is established and accomplished within my life; replenish Your devotion and acceptance to me daily.

Do not be dismayed because it take me so long to learn anything; my capacity becomes carnal and my mind is dense to Your desire for my attitudes and behaviors.

These acts of hatred within my carnal nature are stubborn within me; and this barricades my identity from being enlightened by Your counsel and guidance.

My hope was that I would be relinquished from these natural tendencies: but distress and torment manipulates these feelings. It spoils my ability to be restored unto You.

Lord do not withdraw Your presence from me: My Teacher be eager to nurture and sustain my emotional well being.

Stop this humiliation that clouds my identity; dispose the confusion within my thinking, it dishonors You.

I have decided that I will wait and trust in Your hope, this will enable me to be more transparent and open to Your will for my life.

I accept and receive Your virtues Lord: I desire the evidence of righteousness in my being as I acknowledge this call of separation.

God You have instructed and disciplined me since birth: I will be bold in Your accomplished work within my life, as well as my emotional being.

When I am old and determined within my mind, do not reject me; I want to continue to be an example to this next generation. Your strength is a gift to anyone who chooses to be healthy.

It is Your righteous character Lord that has accomplished maturity and nurturing within my identity. Who dares to compare the ideology of mankind to Your Word?

It is Your approval of me that directs me through adverse attitudes and behaviors for my character strength and guidelines. You nourish my soul for restoration, increased knowledge for maturity, and rids the anxiety from my confidence.

Your maturation amplifies my dignity that enables me to embrace these changes within my life so that I may glorify or honor You.

I will be the prepared instrument that is nurtured by Your ability to stabilize my attitude and behaviors: I celebrate the expression of love You give to me. You are my spiritual prosperity.

These natural boundaries within my identity fills with joy when I praise Your wondrous works within my life. My self-esteem is refreshed by the changes that You have made in my emotional well being.

My words reflect Your righteous changes that in turn reveal the carnal attitudes and behaviors of those who deliberately cause grief and trouble to Your people.

No comments: