Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Psalm 45 Love

It is the understanding and awareness of my identity that causes Your righteousness to counsel my intellect: I speak of attitudes and behaviors that I display with my sense of comprehension. My testimony is that of a skillful recorder.

You are beautiful to me Lord, more so that the builders of the family name within the human race; Your kindness is overwhelming within my natural boundaries: therefore You will bless me forever.

I am able to use the incisive instrument of Your Word as my strength; You Lord are magnificently powerful.

In Your magnificence You send spiritual prosperity from reason to the stability within Your righteousness: Your strength will guide me through stressful times.

My inflicted wounds teach me to diligently understand and be aware of the immaturity of my identity; the acts of hatred within my carnal nature may cause depression, that in itself humbles me.

It is Your dignity that rules my ego; You reign forever in my soul. Your authority has the dominion of forthright justice in the correction of my attitudes and behaviors.

You love what is righteous and abhor what is wrong: therefore You have anointed the builder of the family name with fruitful oil, and I am fascinated with the fellowship I have with You.

Your protective covering is perceived as the bitter perfume of strength, the suffering of self-denial is senseless, and the teaching of life is a useless example with the unbeliever.

The healthy ego of any builder of the family name is transparent and valued by You: it is Your strength that establishes our sense of self about You and is being inscribed by You.

As a builder of the family name I will diligently discern and intellectually hear Your words, I will not forget Your people, their traditions or customs.

My sense of self desires beauty in Your eyes; but I also desire to see Your beauty in my identity as Your child. I am humbled by Your Deity.

The builders of the family name will sacrifice their words in silence: even those blessed among the people who compete for Your attention, Lord.

The builders of the family name have the identity of Your glory: their protective covering is interwoven with transparency and anointing.

Each builder will be brought into his or her own identity with the adornments in variegated colors of mankind. The uncorrupted and confident in You will be brought to You for service.

With great gladness and rejoicing we all will be brought: we will be in Your reality of true identity.

The humility of the builder of the family name will give glory to You as our Father.

You are our definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character to be revered and remembered in every generation: therefore we are Your people and we will praise You forever and ever.

No comments: