Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Psalm 65 Instability

Tranquility and transparency are the monumental guiding pillars of Your character for me: it is You who can give complete restoration within my attitudes, behaviors, and motivations.

It is You Lord who comprehends and discerns my intercession before You, only to You can I turn for the understanding of me.

There are false words and deception that are strong against me and my identity in You: my offenses are many but Lord You know what is true and what are false accusations.

I am straightforward with You, and You accept that about me. I approach You with every need I have, even emotional abuse; I then rest in Your protected presence. It is from Your ability to heal, endurance is given to me, and the power of Your love is my benefit.

There are terrible situations that require Your righteous answers for our questions; You are our spiritual prosperity that assures us and gives hope toward our confidence. This is a comfort to anyone unstable in these attitudes and behaviors:

You are the ability we need that establishes and stabilizes our intellect and rational being: You are our powerful force:

You are the peace when we groan from instability; instability that ruins and causes the rage within mankind.

Instability can cause deprivation, from that we might birth a new beginning or growth stage for the triumphant ending of maturity.

You not only oversee our confidence, You reveal it: it is through maturation that our life is nurtured and will reflect Your enlightened nature: then Your Word establishes itself in our life.

It is You Lord, who gives the satisfaction of maturity: You break the bonds of depression and immaturity, You pour out Your word to us and pain is dissolved. You birth success within our spiritual, emotional, and physical lives.

Your protection is encompassing and Your nourishment constant; we accept Your perfect stability within our walk with You.

The acceptance is an emotional support system that motivates me: this nurturing overwhelms me with great joy.

This emotional support is for all of God's people; their hope and their growth might cause temporary discomfort but Your Word equips us for great responsibility within Your will for our lives.

We shout for joy as we sing praise to and about Your ability.

No comments: