Saturday, April 3, 2010

Psalm 81 Benevolence

Lord I rejoice in Your boldness and security with my entire being: You also have been the God of my restraint from my youth.

You help me to obtain and accept the goals for my life; You brought order to my chaotic world, I am a vessel for Your use, trying to maintain a humble spirit.

One one hand, I can be a incising instrument of perception, yet on the other I am rebuilding a restoration process for someone. All of this is in Your perfect timing.

One concept may be for edification, yet the other may be for self control.

It is You Lord who determines changes in development for who and when; this manifestation in perception is limited by our own choices: I have difficulty comprehending Your instruction and discernment for Your people.

I removed the carnal anxiety and grief from my rational being; I adopted Your power and direction as a position of motivation.

Whenever I feel anguish You reveal Your strength that is with me; I responded quickly
because Your protection of my identity was greater than my irrational attitude: I examined this controversy within my identity. Anger or motivation to move, which? Stop and think about that.

Take heed to the Lord's counsel, and He will restore You: The believer should understand discernment, and be obedient to You, Lord.

There is no one above reproach or unaccountable in or among the believers; we do not pay homage to royalty or any alien god; especially self.

Jehovah is the Lord our God, it is Your limitation that directs my self-confidence: I am transparent in my thinking and use of words; I will accomplish what the Lord would want for my life.

There are individuals who are not willing to pay attention, want discernment, nor be obedient to their call; there are some believers who want nothing to do with Your reality.

So You leave them to their own emotional well being, willful understanding, and pseudo intellect: now they act out in their own carnal attitude of self-centeredness, delusions, and determination.

It is Your will Lord that I would listen and obey Your words, to grow to maturity in spirit, and be spiritually prosperous.

The carnal acts of mankind lead to acts of hatred, this renders Your direction for them void against any trouble.

Those who choose to hate the Lord will lose their identity in You: they lose the ability to change from within.

It is the choice of every person; to be matured by the truth or given over to the natural man and his rational soul.

No comments: