Friday, April 9, 2010

Psalm 100 Discernment

My spirit leaps for joy and my mouth sings of Your praises because of the confidence I have in You.

I serve You Lord anyway that I can with contentment: my attitude rejoices at Your acceptance and purpose for my life.

I am aware and do understand that You are my God: You are the creator, I did not create my abilities; I serve You because I chose to become a nomad of Your affectionate nurturing.

I openly confess adoration and worship You because of Your protection and transparency within me: I am so thankful for Your definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, mark of individuality within my soul; and honorable character within my attitude and behaviors.

You are my gracious and kind God; Your kind rebuke and merciful reprimand is everlasting: Your stability supports and sustains this generation.

No comments: