Friday, April 9, 2010

Psalm 97 Control

You Lord are my Supreme Counselor; I am determined to be strong in Your confidence; all my aspirations are revealed in You.

Your provision of guidance surround me; transparency and determination are the foundation of Your mantle.

My anger vanishes because of Your acceptance of me; the acts of hatred are revealed through Your enlightenment that surrounds me.

It is Your enlightenment that inspires, educates, and counsels anyone who chooses to employ Your Word; my confidence discerns Your face and dances with Your hope.

Any carnal barriers or spiritual hindrances dissolves in Your presence; it is Your confidence and peace that I seek.

This enlightenment manifests as Your transparency within me; everyone will see Your glory.

Enable those who worship their own vain reflection will be humbled within their conceit with a reprimand; if any think that they are god, they need to repent and acknowledge that You are the Lord God.

This carnal attitude is conspicuous to all who are observant to human behavior; the builders and repairers of the family name will rejoice in Your discretion because they will not defame Your character.

Lord God You are our Supreme Restorer and the author of our confidence; it is You who protects our lives. You enable us to recover from this direction of condemnation and guilt.

You disperse Your righteous transparency and intellect to those who will receive it: joy is given to those who walk in genuine determination and trusted intellect.

We rejoice in Your call to transparency; we give You control over the definite and conspicuous position within our spirit, mark of individuality within our soul, and honorable character within our carnal nature.

No comments: