Sunday, April 18, 2010

Psalm 118 Call of Transparency

I choose to be thankful, I want to praise Your wondrous works Lord, I want to worship You: Your discipline endears me to You.

Enable all people to understand that Your discipline stabilizes us.

Teachers of Your Word declare that the Lord's discipline stabilizes us.

Enable our reverence to honor You, we declare that Your discipline endures us.

I purpose to expose my anxiety and stress to You Lord: You know exactly how to help me deal with these feelings, You establish my feelings.

You are my support system: when You are with me I do not fear, what can the carnal thinkers do to me?

You stand side by side with me; You are my protection and my emotional support: therefore consequences await for those who choose to hate.

My stability is in You Lord, which makes more sense than the ideology of carnal thinkers.

It is better to be stable in You Lord that to put my confidence in leadership of any kind.

As Your people, we should embrace Your cause to change this society for the better: it is Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character that will circumcise our thinking.

Rules and legalism for control attempts to set the ideology of carnal thinking, but it is Your Word that will circumcise their ideology.

Organized and arranged speeches and arguments are carefully scripted; angry insults and hateful words stab our rational being; it is Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character that will circumcise their schemes.

The motivation of rejection, shunning, and overwhelming intimidation is an attempt to drive away Your people, or just to prove a point, will fail: You Lord will protect and strengthen me.

You Lord are my confidence in boldness and strength, You are committed to my well being and accomplished transparency within my life.

I walk triumphal in boldness of transparency within Your righteousness: Your strength is far more able to sustain me that any carnal resource.

Your strength within me is superior: You are far more able to sustain my strength that any carnal resource.

I will not be ruined but revived in Your ability; I will inscribe to Your accomplishments within Your Word, that will maintain my commitment to You.

Your instruction has corrected and chastened me very well: but it did not ruin or destroy the strength or confidence You established within me.

I love being exposed to Your righteous boldness: I employ it and praise You in it:

Your call of transparency will be a part of my lifestyle when birthed within me.

I love to praise You Lord; You answer my every need, sometimes even before I know I have one; You are committed to this call of transparency within my life.

You will improve and develop this call, Yet reject the established religiosity that can happen within established leadership.

This is Your accomplishment Lord; it is a wonderful distinction for my identity and knowledge.

This is my beginning that You chose to birth into me; I rejoice and am so glad in it.

You are transparent with me and I ask that You enable me to be successful in glorifying You.

I am content with the choice of Your definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character within my rational being; I am contented in Your established place in my life.

You are my God, You give me luminous enlightenment: do not enable a victim mentality within me Lord, entwine Your strength with my faith.

You are my God, I worship You! You are my ideal and I honor You.

I am so thankful for Your love and Your Word is magnificent: Your discipline endures me forever.

No comments: