Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psalm 127 Spiritual Prosperity

Lord unless You build and repair my emotional being; energies and efforts of maintaining this life is wasted: Unless You guard my enlightenment Lord, the ideology of counsel is useless.

It is self-defeating for my motives and accomplishment to be self-centered; I will entrust my choices to You, with all the dignity and peace I can muster.

I realize that being a builder of the family name makes me a part of Your heritage Lord; You mature my spirit that enriches my emotional well-being.

Wounds are powerful in the hands of those who lead and give counsel; especially the young who are given leadership before the are mature.

Content are the people of God who's mantle is full of the young ones: they will address and deal openly with those who walk in hostility. They will not be ashamed of You, Lord.

No comments: