Monday, April 26, 2010

Psalm 147 Favor

I want to praise You Lord; it is good to express my favor to You; praise is satisfying and wholesome.

You are the repairer and re builder of our fundamental peace; You Lord embrace those rejected by Your chosen.

You mend those who are wounded, either intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually: it is You who nurtures and nourishes our trauma to health.

You count and name the stars in heaven; You know their definite and conspicuous position, mark of individuality, and honorable character.

You are great Lord; Your nourishment, nurturing, and maturity is complete; Your understanding is perfect.

You restore those depressed and emotionally deprived: humiliation follows those who walk in guilt and their own confidences.

I want to give an account of thankfulness to You Lord; my life must be an expression of music to Your ears.

I will not conceal my gratitude; it is You who directs, provides, and gives spiritual outpouring that enables the frailty of mankind to be enlightened by Your Spirit.

You are the provider of animals and their young; You even hear their cry.

You take no pride in the strength of the carnal nature: that strength is fulfilled in vanity.

You Lord are satisfied by those who revere Your wondrous works; I can trust the rebuke and reprimand for counsel.

Praise the foundational peace that You bestow upon Your people as our guiding pillar.

Your strength is our protection around us; You bless the builders of the family name.

You release security, health, and restoration within the boundaries I am comfortable with; You fill my rational being with the nourishment I need for sustenance.

Your Word is given for confidence: Your purpose for healing advances quickly.

Your direction as a mantle is brilliant: You dispense reconciliation when needed.

You throw away the hardness of apathy: who wants or needs aloofness?

Your Word dissolves indifference and lethargy; it does cause reality and its expressions to diffuse the restlessness of humanity.

Your Word reveals the excuse for self-control and the practical rules for guiding behaviors and justice for Your people.

You are not committed to any other society: I cannot judge anyone who has no understanding of this.

I am transparent in the Lord!

No comments: