Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psalm 119Q Wisdom

Enable my praise to bless You, Lord: give me insight, discernment, and wisdom to be obedient to Your Word.

Enable my gracious petition to find favor with You: preserve me through the obedience of Your Word.

I am accountable for the knowledge of Your Word: Your Word is nurturing and nourishing to my rational being.

Enable me in Your power and direction for protection; I have loved studying Your practical rules for guiding my life.

I am thankful for my salvation Lord: Your Word gives contentment and satisfaction.

It restores, nourishes, and revives my identity, for this I praise You; enable Your vindication to govern my attitudes.

I have vacillated in my choices, but my identity makes me examine myself; I will not forget Your Word.

No comments: