Monday, April 19, 2010

Psalm 119G Truth

Lord, You have accomplished and prepared Your servant regarding Your will and counsel.

Diligently instruct me further in the perception and understanding of Your discernment: I have embraced and recognized the authority of Your Word.

In depression it is easy to deceive ourselves: but studying Your Word helps keep the truth in perspective and maintains my stability.

Lord You are the good in my life, Your Word make me feel good; teach me Your truth and practical rules for living.

Living covertly contrives a life of pretense: as for me, I will continue in Your Word and practice living Your truth.

I will not be ignorant; my gratification is in Your truth and Your teachings.

I do not like depression but it does force me to seek Your Word to learn about godly attitudes and behaviors.

Your practical rules for living from Your Word is better than all material wealth money can buy.

No comments: