Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Psalm 121 Protection

I will secure my knowledge in the nurturing of You Lord; it is You where my protection comes from.

My protection comes from You Lord, You create and nurture my intellect and confidence.

You would not restore my brokenness from my childhood for it to be broken again: it is You who protects me day and night. You do not sleep.

Discern this Lord, You have preserved Your people and You are not apathetic or neglectful in Your duty.

You are my security: You are my defense, my power, and direction within my life.

Your brilliance may overwhelm me but not wound or kill me: Your preservation and enlightenment endures during times of adversity.

The Lord will guard me from disaster that was plotted as evil: You secure my reality.

You will secure my maturity in You, whatever causes doubt within me will be concealed.

No comments: