Monday, April 26, 2010

Psalm 144 Strength

I am satisfied that You Lord are my strength, You instruct my abilities and influence my tenacity:

You are my favor and my strength, my defense, and commitment; my protection comes from Your trust, You are my confidant. You humble those who humiliate or overwhelm me.

Lord who am I that You would concern Yourself with? Why do the builders of the family name have so much value to You?

Carnal mankind are empty and easily lead astray: they spend most of their time in denial or justifying their position.

Extend Your intellect toward us Lord, and subdue our issues: touch our intellect and release knowledge to us.

Send and dispense among us Your enlightenment: release us from the pain of these wounds and heal us.

Send Your power and direction to us: reveal and defend me from the insistent restlessness of mankind and their rejection.

These people use deceptive words, and their strength is a facade.

I want to express a new way that I can worship You Lord: as a vessel of maturity I praise and worship You.

It is You who gives transparency to the counselor: You expose Your beloved servant to themselves for Your honor in them.

I am thankful for Your power and direction within my life; protect me from the rejection of the builders of the family name, do not enable their guile to be seen or felt by me.

Enable my service to be mature and my relationship with You be obvious to others; accomplish graciousness that resembles Your love for Your people, I need Your endurance for that Lord.

Your emotional stability is sufficient; nourish and secure it to You: I will birth, learn, teach and counsel wherever I go.

Enable my friends to be strong in sharing the burdens of life, no strife heard from them, and no complaints heard anywhere.

Content are Your people, we are privileged to live and believe in this manner. Contented are Your people who have chosen You Lord as their God.

No comments: