Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Psalm 92 Worship

It is healthy; mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually to worship the Lord our God. I sing Your praises of the definite and conspicuous position within my spirit, mark of individuality within my soul, and Your honorable character within my flesh.

I enjoy revealing Your kind compassion in every area of my life; Your stability is everywhere I look.

I am complete as an instrument in Your hands when I allow You to grow as a vessel of esteem within my rational being; my expression of gratitude is in every aspect of my work in and worship of You.

I understand all the attitudes and behaviors that comes from Your honorable character: I can accomplish anything You ask because it is done by Your power, means, and direction for my life.

Lord, I long for Your nurturing touch and nourishing Word to be complete within my dynamics. Your value to me is priceless and intense.

The carnality within mankind cannot comprehend or even recognize Your value to me; the understanding is beyond their reach.

The choices of the carnal leads to condemnation and guilt: they love the word of their own arrogance which only drives them to ruin.

It is You Lord, who is my exalted enlightenment for evermore.

There are adversities who choose the acts of hatred with their thinking against Your Word; their identity is lost and their unrighteous behaviors display the shame.

But You are my strength and will manifest Your conspicuous character within my being; it is Your anointing that keeps my faith and devotion fresh.

Admittedly, my conceit would like to see those who hate me come to their knees, my ears would love to hear their words of praise to You.

Never-the-less, I choose to be righteous in thinking and love in transparency; You are established as my strength, genuineness, and sincerity: I will mature with a tenacity and understanding of You.

I choose to be in Your growth and established strength, this will prosper because You surround me with Your protection.

I want to be restored and duplicate the fruit of Your Spirit, even in old age. I want the rich anointing within my spirit.

I choose to reveal the Lord's righteous strength: You are my stability and security. There is nothing negative about Your character.

No comments: